Monday, March 5, 2012

Witchcraft in Uganda

As I have been praying and searching for information about my mission trip to Uganda, Africa, I ran across these videos that give detail to horrific darkness.

Pray that a revival will spark across this country starting with thousands who will come to hear the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As these people surrender their lives to Jesus they will find a light that can overcome the darkness and bring them hope.  I pray that as these families live in fear of this witchcraft that they will seek the Lord with all their hearts, minds and souls.

We will be building a church and a school in hopes of continuing to impact this area of the world for years to come. Please pray for God to do a mighty work in the months to come!

If you want to support this trip you can contact me here.



No comments:

Post a Comment