Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SPRINGPAD

I used to want to have something like this in browser...I thought I would get it with Evernote...Evernote is a very nice tool no doubt, but when I met springpad everything I wanted was simplified. It was as though they had exactly the same thought process as me on this.
The fact that it is an easy way to store and save ideas, clips, anything in a simple to see format and you can pull them all up right there in browser without leaving the page you are on is amazing...

I find myself often seeing something I want to listen to, read or view later on and this just makes it very easy for me. For writers, may I make this suggestion, I use this as a scratch pad as I am surfing the internet and if I run across a concept I may want to incorporate into a story I am working on, or if something I see triggers a thought from my past, etc. I make a note of it right then and there and then I have a whole group of saved ideas that there is no way I would have saved any other way.

It's just too fast and simple not to do it...and it's free :)

Add To Chrome Right Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment